Friday, May 23, 2008

Charles Frederick Hahl

On May 23, 2008 at 1:50 in the morning EST, Charles Frederick Hahl announced his presence to the world. Chase's screams and cries were loud matching his size and apparent desire to eat!!! He weighed in at 9 lbs 10 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is a very peaceful boy and we are proud to be his parents. Enjoy the pics.



5 comments:

U Pesci Fet d'a Testa said...

He's HUGE!!

Jnuck said...

Elise, I'm so happy for you! Your little family is growing and is so beautiful. These boys are lucky to have you as their mom!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh I hadn't even heard about this yet! Congratulations on your brand new baby boy!

Samantha said...

Congratulation on your baby! He is precious.

J-L-J-E said...

Elise, I can't believe ten pounds of ANYTHING fit inside of you! No wonder you looked so uncomfortable! Congratulations!!!!