They look so mature! Definitely not just nursery babies anymore. I"ll have to call up Cabey to see how his first day went.
This is one of the best pictures Ive ever seen!!! I love it!!
We called Quin "The Reluctant Sunbeam" for about six months. I hope Caleb does better than Quin did. In our branch here, they don't let the Sunbeams go to Primary until June. The music leader isn't about to complain about that policy!
By the way, I really like your title picture of downtown Dubuque, IA and the Mississippi River.
Hey Elise! I saw your blog link on facebook. Your family is so cute!!! I miss you! I think a reunion is highly in order. :)Anyway, I have a blog--I'm not very good about updating it though. It's:http://jenny-jks.blogspot.comLove ya!(Sister Sturgill...)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They look so mature! Definitely not just nursery babies anymore. I"ll have to call up Cabey to see how his first day went.
This is one of the best pictures Ive ever seen!!! I love it!!
We called Quin "The Reluctant Sunbeam" for about six months. I hope Caleb does better than Quin did. In our branch here, they don't let the Sunbeams go to Primary until June. The music leader isn't about to complain about that policy!
By the way, I really like your title picture of downtown Dubuque, IA and the Mississippi River.
Hey Elise! I saw your blog link on facebook. Your family is so cute!!! I miss you! I think a reunion is highly in order. :)
Anyway, I have a blog--I'm not very good about updating it though. It's:
http://jenny-jks.blogspot.com
Love ya!
(Sister Sturgill...)
Post a Comment