We've taken a couple of family pictures. Please vote in our poll to let us know which one you'd like to see in our Christmas picture. Will it be "Fur a Leaf" (above) or "If You Could Hie to Caleb" (below)?
Hey guys- I am the idiot who voted for "not satisfied" in the poll above. It was actually an accident...I MEANT to hit the button for "If You Could Hie to Caleb" (Elise you are dazzling!)but somehow moved my vote inadvertently right before submitting. Stupid Vaio touchpad. Here's hoping I don't make the same mistake at the polls on Tuesday!
I think it would be a shame to waste a Christmas card with only one photo -- actually, it's not the photos that are important, but the clever titles. If one title is clever, two are even moreso.
Therefore, I would recommend having a Christmas card with two side-by-side photos with the titles underneath. Not all of your friends will understand the Fur Elise connotation of the first photo, because few are probably musicians or Germans. Not all will understand the Hie to Caleb allusion because not all are active LDS, or even inactive LDS. You might even need to post a third photo that will meet the needs of your non-musical, non-German, non-Mormon friends, but that will be equally clever. It could be a trifecta of photos, as it were. For instance, you could use the second photo of Caleb and Chase, just below the family photo, and label it something like "The eyes have it" or something far more clever that would address the needs of your diverse clientele.
3 comments:
Hey guys- I am the idiot who voted for "not satisfied" in the poll above. It was actually an accident...I MEANT to hit the button for "If You Could Hie to Caleb" (Elise you are dazzling!)but somehow moved my vote inadvertently right before submitting. Stupid Vaio touchpad. Here's hoping I don't make the same mistake at the polls on Tuesday!
Love the plaid, but I have to cast my vote for "If You Could Hie..." Can't pass up such a great picture of baby Charles in a coppola!
I think it would be a shame to waste a Christmas card with only one photo -- actually, it's not the photos that are important, but the clever titles. If one title is clever, two are even moreso.
Therefore, I would recommend having a Christmas card with two side-by-side photos with the titles underneath. Not all of your friends will understand the Fur Elise connotation of the first photo, because few are probably musicians or Germans. Not all will understand the Hie to Caleb allusion because not all are active LDS, or even inactive LDS. You might even need to post a third photo that will meet the needs of your non-musical, non-German, non-Mormon friends, but that will be equally clever. It could be a trifecta of photos, as it were. For instance, you could use the second photo of Caleb and Chase, just below the family photo, and label it something like "The eyes have it" or something far more clever that would address the needs of your diverse clientele.
Post a Comment