Caleb was Paul Revere for Halloween. Oma made a fantastic cape for the costume. Caleb had colored his face with a marker that day, but we left it on because we figured Paul Revere's face wasn't perfectly clean.
Our little redcoat was hot on Paul Revere's trail all night.
Hi Elise! It's so good to find you and your cute family! I can now stay updated! By the way Laura has a baby boy Chase who was born in April...great name! Please keep in touch and check out my family blog! Danielle=)
Haha! That is so awesome! You're so creative. I hope that Redcoat never caught Paul Revere, because it looks like the latter would have his work cut out for him in a wrassle over his candybag.
4 comments:
Those costumes are so awesome. Carter should have been with them-- he was Abe Lincoln. We miss you guys.
Hi Elise! It's so good to find you and your cute family! I can now stay updated! By the way Laura has a baby boy Chase who was born in April...great name! Please keep in touch and check out my family blog!
Danielle=)
I love the costumes Elise! How are you? I am definitely going to be checking your blog out more frequently!
Haha! That is so awesome! You're so creative. I hope that Redcoat never caught Paul Revere, because it looks like the latter would have his work cut out for him in a wrassle over his candybag.
Post a Comment