Sunday, May 3, 2009

Winter into Spring at Forest School

True to our feast-or-famine blogging style, we're here with a glut of Caleb pictures. FOr 2 hours every week, Cabey goes to a class at a Nature Preserve in town and learns about bark and stuff.
We think he likes it, although it's hard to get a straight answer as to what he does in his class. We'll just let the pictures tell the story, and the you'll know as much as we do. And by the way, these posts go backwards in time. You'll gradually move toward September 2008. If only our 401Ks could do the same. (I'm just making a not-funny joke. We don't even have a 401K! That's not funny either, I know. I'll stop and get on with the pix.)

There's Caleb on top of the snow mound. This has been one long, cold winter.



But it's getting much better. And look how Caleb (in the red) is cooperating with this group game! We're seeing definite progress.


No comments: