Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Lovely Ljulbjana!
We finally got to see Tara and Evan in one of their exotic state-department getaways, thanks to Mom and Dad. Slovenia was charming and green, and Tara and Evan have an incredible home there.
Here we are at the top of (the phonetically spelled) Smurf Nagora, a large mountain about 30 minutes north of Tara and Evan's place. We hiked for 45 minutes to reach the top. The picture of the restaurant at the peak doesn't do the mountain justice...but, you could sure find a very hearty bowl of sausage and sauerkraut up there.
Here we are at Lake Bled, which has to be one of the top 5 most beautiful places I have ever seen. Oliver had to work this morning, but I dragged him back later that evening because this place was a must-see. I just loved the fairy-tale feel to the lake. But I'm not sure the little boys were as enchanted as I was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elise! You've been busy. Thanks for the updates. We love looking at pictures of the boys and seeing what you've been up to. We love you guys :)
Post a Comment