Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photo Shoot Rejects

It's Family Picture Time.


And that's usually not a fun time for the Hahls. Alyson and Bill took over 300 pictures of our family one evening, in an attempt to replace the blurry two years-old photo of our family on Oma and Opa's table. There were some nice pictures in the bunch, but in the vast majority, two to four of us look like we're in some sort of pain. We're still trying to nip, tuck, and photoshop our way to a smiley family picture.

For now, here are some rejects.


Bill calls this one "Smurf Ollie."



Can you feel the emotion of the night?



Hey! Here's a good one, at least. All four of us happy and smiling. Save and Print!

3 comments:

Charlie and Cassie said...

haha, for some reason Ollie has never looked so good! Bill is REALLY good at taking pictures! Only 19 more days till were in Boston!

Frederickson said...

I LOVE your reject photo section. I know that Oliver has been studying long hours, but I'd get his red eyes checked out. I especially like the family shot with Oliver Damon.


Dad

J-L-J-E said...

THAT was funny. Oliver really does look like that movie star!

Lia