This has nothing to do with Early Fall 2012, but here's a note I posted on the boys' door recently.
And soon we'll have THREE brothers sharing a room...but I digress. Here's Caleb on his first day of second grade. This is the second year in a row we've been cheated out of a good, outdoorsy first-day-of-school picture because of rain. Maybe next year! Caleb is having a great year so far in school and in soccer. He has scored at least one goal in every single game this year, even against the teams that are stacked with post-pubescent second-graders. Go Cabes!
With both of his older brothers at school, Brooks gets to hang out alone with me more often. Here we are at the Public Gardens.
And here are the boys with a largish brown bear at Honey Pot Hill Orchards. Good times awaited all...
We picked two bags full of apples.
Here's our crew right before they entered the Green Monster Maze at the orchard. This is the kind of maze that is supposed to last an hour, and if I had known that, I would have never let them do it! It requires a map and an adult. Oliver, Caleb, and Chase completed the maze in about 40 minutes. I tried to occupy Brooks by playing the "wonder ball" with him and generally discouraging him from running around so I wouldn't have to get my pregnant self up.
And here I am with the boys at Wilson Farm's Haunted Hayride. We LOVE the Fall in New England!!! I'm already sad we might not be here next year.
Here's Brooksie at the Boston Children's Museum, enjoying our membership there (BIG thank you Mom and Dad). Best place to go on a rainy day.
And he's dancing to Arthur music. Wish I had a video. He was really into it!
And that wraps it up! Happy fall everyone.













3 comments:
I'm glad you're taking advantage of that Boston Children's Museum membership. It's a great place for your kids to run around doing creative things while you just sit in your pregnant glory and veg!
Storyland looks so cool! I would love to go next time we visit you guys. That Peter Rabbit sure was friendly with Chase.
Who tucks in a "Las Vegas" shirt?? Is that supposed to be some sort of Marxist Contradiction?
Post a Comment