Yep.
It snowed about two and a half feet in Boston, but our driveway formed a sort of wind tunnel where a lot of snow in the area collected, so the snow on our driveway was about four feet high, with a drift of six feet on the side of the house.
Good thing we have our boys to help us!
And the boys couldn't have been happier.
Oliver shoveled for over four hours and made only about 12 feet of progress in our 90 foot driveway. I went out there for 45 minutes and took care of the rest! Here's how that happened: I felt kind of bad for Oliver, so I went out there while he was taking a break and started shoveling, despite the doctor's orders. Within ten minutes, two neighbors had taken pity on the poor new mom shoveling snow, so they helped me out (and one of them had a snowblower.) Voila!




1 comment:
She's adorable! Keep the pictures coming ASAP.....you know, since you have so much time on your hands!
Post a Comment