Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dose o' Josie

Here is over a month's worth of Josephine pictures!  (She's only been here for two months, so this is pretty much most of her life.)  Here she is in her cute Valentine's outfit that Aunt Ainsley gave her.


She often appears a little bit anxious.  "What was I thinking coming to this family???!"  She's about a month old here.



 She loses her hand in her sleeve a lot.  Maybe that's why she's so worried.


 The boys love to read while I feed her...especially Brooksie.

First recorded smile!  Circa 7 weeks

Back to concerned.

And back to happy again!

Two months old and lookin' good.

Cassie, this outfit comes from you!  She rocks her zebra-print leggings. :-)

Here she is one of her church "glory" dresses.  She's always the belle of the ball when she wears this one.  This was her St. Patrick's Day dress because of the small stripes of green on it.  It's hard to find an appropriate holiday outfit for her when just about everything is pink...

See you later!

4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I love all of her different emotions. She sure is adorable!

hagsbabs said...

totally beautiful!

Charlie and Cassie said...

Am I the only one that thinks she looks exactly like Ollie? Thank you so much for posting pictures of her! I am so excited to see her in 2 weeks! Way to go Josie on ROCKING those leggings. That a girl!

U Pesci Fet d'a Testa said...

Hahaha-- Those faces are too much! Her eyes are so big and beautiful. She has changed so much since we saw her at 3 weeks. What a stunning little girl! Miss you guys!